👉Our Honeys👈 are wonderfully versatile and are just as good in savoury dishes as they are in sweet.🍯 Try our Chorizo with red wine and honey recipe for a quick and delicious treat. Slice chorizo, cook it up, add red wine and a drizzle of honey, and you’ve got a mouth-watering dish that’s ready in no time. The chorizo’s flavour mixes perfectly with the wine and honey, creating a rich sauce that clings to every slice. Any of our honeys would be prefect but why not try our 👉Hot Honey👈 for an extra kick!🤤
- 150g ready to eat spicy chorizo
- 150ml red wince
- 2 TSP honey
- Cooking Chorizo:
- Cut chorizo into 1cm slices on the diagonal.
- Cook slices in a large frying pan over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes until fat is released.
- Turn slices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn again a let sit in the pan for 30 more seconds to brown.
- Making the Sauce:
- Pour red wine into the pan.
- Drizzle in honey.
- Stir for 30-60 seconds until sauce reduces and coats chorizo.
- Serve the chorizo while hot as a side dish or serve while warm tossed into a salad.